Responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, equipment, fixtures and ensuring that work is in accordance with relevant codes.
This is a Temporary position, Caribbean location may vary depending on project. Must be willing to travel and open to temporary relocation if applicable.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree or diploma in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or any other related field of study
- Four years’ experience working as an electrician
- Take reasonable care of your own and others’ health and safety and of those who may be affected by the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working toward Zero Injury principles
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify technical malfunctions in electrical units
- Sound understanding of handling and using electrical repair tools and equipment
- An ability to read, develop, and follow blueprints and wiring schematics
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; and extreme heat
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration
- Noise level in the work environment is usually loud
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. The above description covers the principal tasks and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Lemartec
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. All aspects of consideration for employment with Lemartec
are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.