The Lemartec Scheduler
will assist Project Managers in the planning and scheduling of design & construction projects preferably in Heavy Industrial construction. The Scheduler will:
- Drive development and maintenance of specific project baselines and reporting systems to fulfill project requirements
- Prepare, maintain & review cost/resource loaded P6 schedules including budget and schedule development, forecasting and control, earned value analyses, document control, change order analyses, and reporting.
- Implement and maintain the Planning/Scheduling portion of projects
- Develop and maintain critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information
- Analyze, evaluate, and forecast current status against an established baseline schedule
- Assess the impact(s) of design or construction changes and schedule slippages
- Report schedule status to all levels of the project team and company management and to the client
- Provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to others in the resolution of project control issues as needed
- Attend schedule review meetings at project locations (available to travel within the USA).
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field
- No professional license is required, but a certification from PMI or AACEi is a plus
- Experience in large industrial construction projects preferred.
- Ability to travel within the United States
- Technical experience required:
- Demonstrated experience in program management with focus on Scheduling.
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience in use Primavera P6
- Working knowledge in the use of other Project Controls software (Sage 300 CRE Timberline, Primavera P6, etc.)
- Must be an effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an ability to work with all levels of the program management team.
- Ability to analyze contractors schedule(s) during both the development phase (baselines) and during active construction to determine overall progress, including analyses of critical path(s), and review resource loading
- Ability to prepare scheduling reports for the project management team(s) as needed
- Ability to perform Time Impact Analysis
- Experience in cost estimating is a plus
Lemartec offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. The above description covers the principal tasks and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Lemartec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. All aspects of consideration for employment with Lemartec are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.